Thursday, January 28

Forgotten Feet?


Now that the weather has changed, you've forgotten about your beloved feet that you've so lovingly spent the last six months pampering by getting pedicures with beautifully bright colors on your toe nails. The build up of dead skin on our feet can get so thick that it looks like an extra sole and that's not cute.

By giving your feet the same attention all year round lessens the stress when you want to wear those cute little sandals and sling backs this spring and summer.

Remember that regular pedicures and the use of a pumice stone between visits helps to keep those feet soft and smooth.

Related Articles:
Money Saving Pedicure

1 comment:

Willow Ridge Soap Co. said...

Hi there! You won my giveaway for the cupcake pot holder awhile ago but I haven't heard from you yet with your mailing address. I would like to get this out to you as soon as possible, so, if you get this message within the next 2 days and would still like the pot holder, please email me at willowridgesoapco@ymail.com with your mailing address. I have made several reminder posts about the unclaimed prizes, so if I don't hear back from you within the next couple of days I will be donating the prize to a local charity. Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...