Monday, August 29

Repurposing Containers

Recently on Facebook someone posed the question do you recycle your containers when you finish using the products?  I commented that I did and I decided to take it one step further by posting some pictures on how I repurpose my containers. I confess that my material of choice when it comes to containers is glass. I know that some plastics are recycleable and BPA free but I'm willing to pay the extra few cents for glass. I use a mixture of both food or non-food contianers but one doesn't really pay much attention to it once they they've been repurposed it for another use.

Here's just some examples of how I've repurposed my containers.



So, do you recycle and if so how do you recycle/repurpose your containers?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...