Friday, January 8

What Color is Your Bra?



Yesterday Facebook and Twitter were all abuzz about color. Upon further investigation we found out that color issue was to do with the color of your bra (if you wear one) and to raise awareness of breast cancer thanks to my Breast Cancer Blog.

"Wondering what the meaning of those “Black,” “Blue” and “Pink” Facebook status updates are? I was confused all morning, figured I’d sort it out sooner or later, and then I broke down and did some Google work. Found out the hues represent bra colors. So, like every good Facebooker, I played along by peeking in my shirt and updating my status: Beige."

Click here to read the rest of the article.

Susan G. Komen Foundation
National Breast Cancer Foundation

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...